CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

sorry..i hate u!!

Hate = strong dislike..

yes..i really really really don't like you..
DENTIST
i am so sorry..
i am not hating you because you are not handsome or cute, or because you treating me like a cow..
i hate you because you are a dentist..
i just don't like that word..^^
dentist..doktor gigi..dukturoh asnan..

why i hate you so much??..

1) i hate it..when you put your LATEX glove into my mouth..weeekkk~~
2) i hate it..when you looking at my teeth..aku malu..haha..:D
3) i hate it..when you put that tiny MIRROR into my mouth and you drive it into my larynx!!+_+"
4) i hate it.when you put that sucking thing in my mouth..tersedak!!
5) i hate it..when you put your STAINLESS STEEL apparatus into my mouth..when those SHINY things SENTUH my tooth, all my hair will erected and i will shaking IMMEDIATELY..
6) i hate it..when you GORENG my tooth!!..it's hurt so much..and it smell kind of weird too..haha
7) i hate it..when you put a "PUNCH" of cotton into my mouth..i will puke!!
8) i hate it..when you keep asking me to open my mouth BESAR2!!..i'll not open it..^^
9) i hate it..when i have to look at your face UPSIDE DOWN..huh..xde alasan laen..
10) i hate it..when you search for another problems in my ORAL CAVITY..nak cabut gigi jerk..tapi banyak pulak dia wat..tampal..goreng..simen..plaster..

10 reasons..enough??

so..to all PENSELONGKAR GIGI..kalau kamu mahu saya suka kamu..
you SHOULD

1) use PLASTIC glove instead of latex.
2) don't look at may teeth..just feel it..
3) don't drive your mirror deep into my larynx.
4) allow me to LUDAH by myself instead by using that sucking thing.
5) use plastic..no steel in my mouth no more hating.
6) don't goreng my tooth..just leave it alone..( can kah??)
7) no need to put a cotton into my mouth..i will STOP the bleeding by my own TEKNIK.
8) just let me to open my mouth by myself..i know what to do..
9) let me see your face IN FRONT of me during the procedure..
10) just do what i am complaining to you..

then i will happy to see you.. :)




p/s : haha..ni sume alasan xmo jmpe dentist..alasan..xde kaitan pom..sye bkan kanak2 lagi..:P

p/s : ptutkah aku citer sume neh??=_="

p/s : gigi sakit balek..kamu teman^^

5 wanna say something??:

Anonymous said...

alasaaaaannn!!!!!!
haha..tpi naseb bek sume logik^^

Adam Adnan said...

hahaha....
masih bole diterima kan..hehe

alysha_alia said...

haha.
siap la kooo
muhahahaha
*gelak kejam*

Adam Adnan said...

siap for wat???
hehhe

Oh Nana ! said...

plastic mencemarkan!