CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I was Bulat..

hello and a very good morning to all my friends.
today,in this lovely mornig,i would like to introduce about me to you..
my name is Bulat bin Petak..i was a 3rd son in our family that have 6 boys and 1 daughter..
i were from a country called Malaysia and i leave in terengganu at the kual berang.
i was born at hospital besar somewhere in 15 april 1979..
i really like to eat nasi goreng daging merah together with horlicks as a drink..
i don't know what else to said to you all..
if you all has a question you can ask me right now..
i will go on with a story of my school in former and secondary school during i was young..
when i am 7 years old,i am schooling at sekolah kebangsaan kampung dusun until i am 10 years old...
then i am moving to the kuantan followed my father because he need to working there..
at kuantan i schooled at sekolah kebangsaan indera mahkota..and i have my UPSR there also at my 12..
then i enter the former school at sekolah menengah kebangsaan tengku panglima perang tengku muhammad or the shortest name were SMKTPPTM..long it is right?..
then in my form 3 i move to terengganu again..i school at sekolah menengah kebangsaan agama durian guling..
then my form 4 i were schooling at the sekolah menengah kebangsaan tengku ampuan intan..or we called it as TAI..
this all about me that i can talk to you all..
i really enjoy and happy to see you all today..
nice to meet you at all..
thank you forever..:)



p/s : i am not good in english..but i wish to and i really want to improve my english..i would like to speak english in a correct grammar arrangement and use a lots of high level vocabulary..

p/s : i can speak english..tapi xde la cam ayat2 kat atas ni ha..teruk giler la pulak..hahaha..ayat2 atas ni sajer jerk di HYPERBOLAkan..tunggang terbalek..hehehe...kalu x kisah, please rajin2 la speak english with me..:)..

4 wanna say something??:

alysha_alia said...

muhahahahahahahahahah
thank you forever?????!!!
mcm kenal je ayat sape???
semangat si pemuisi dari kaherah itu
XD

Adam Adnan said...

hahaha...
thank you forever ever..hahaha

Anonymous said...

hi..i was kura-kura^^

Adam Adnan said...

best to saw you kura-kura^^...
i was bulat..