CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, January 7, 2010

seratus..


this is my 100th post!!

so WHAT??

nothing...nak bagitahu tuh jer..

.......................................



minggu ni minggu EE..i supposed to be in the hospital early in the morning..
for 4 days starting from 3rd to 6th of January..
2hours a day..
for practical lesson..
ECG..Murmur..Basic life support..and ABP measuring..
i tried my hard to wake up early in the morning to prepared myself for this EE..
i'm just failed..


.....................................

i will have my final examination on 31 january..
i have less than a month left..
banyak nak kena revise..
banyak nak kena prepare..
banyak nak kena hafal..
banyak nak kena buat..
demi ilmu tuh, if i not find them, they will not find me..
nak taknak i have to get them..
and lock them in this tiny skull..

"sangat banyak!!!weyyhhhh...tolong arr...!!"
"banyak giler weyh..camne nak ingat sume nih!!"
poooommm!!..introduce a bullet in my head..
hahaha..


don't worry i'm not that crazy..
i don't think study can make u stress..
u have to study but u don't want to study, it will make u stress..
learning all of this stuff is fun..
i like it..
only hate it when i can't remember it..
yet, it still fun!!..
i guess..


.....................................................

wish me luck..
mak ayah doakan orang ek..
mintak2 orang dapat jawab exam kali nih ngan tenang n yakin..
amin!!~~

to all my friends and colleagues,
i wish u all the best and best of luck..
try ur hard for this exam..
do not easily give up..
together, we reach the top..
we show THEM what we can do..
fighting!!
^^

please doing well and stay healthy.. =)


p/s : my heart is running fast...


0 wanna say something??: