CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lub Dub shreeekk~~

tonight..
just now..
i "mentelaah" (..??) heart sound..
first heart sound..
second heart sound..
third heart sound...
how many heart sound do we have ekteli??..
i take my stethoscope and i put it on the auscultation sites..
on my chest..
and
i sat conversing with myself..

"where is the sound??"
"how to differentiate these sound??"
"between this heart sound and the other heart sound"
"here??..nope!!"
"there??..na'ah..no!!"
"this ^Lub Dub^ sound is familiar to me"..
I am looking for another one heart sound..
summation gallop maybe??..

"damn!!..i can't hear anything"..
"the background music is too loud!!"..
or my stethoscope is broken..
or maybe i should try again..

"yes!!"
when the room is empty and quiet..
hahaha..

you do realize that..

the point of metaphors is to scare people..

from doing things by telling them that..

something much scarier is going to happen..

or trying to tell them what we want by telling them in the stupid ways..

like i did just now..

God, I wish I had a metaphor to explain this better!!


half of me is sleeping and half of me is still awake..
3.30am..
nyte!!

p/s : this is not a fact..its a truth..:D

0 wanna say something??: